J Meryl Stoltzfus
Office Number: 888-209-6160
Mobile Number: 717-629-6036
Back To Auctioneers
By the grace of God I am who I am, and his grace to me is not without effect. 1 Cor. 15:10.
I am married to Katie and we have 4 young children, (2 boys & 2 girls). I am an active member of Tuscarora Valley Chapel. I currently serve as Chairman for Living Hope Christian School and have previously served on the board of Central PA Relief Auction. We live on a 114 acre farm in Newport, Perry County. I love the outdoors and hunting in my spare time. We also own a several broodmares and raise a few foals each year which is another “hobby” I enjoy! My farming and equestrian background along with my sincere interest in the agricultural community has certainly contributed to my success as a farm & land Realtor and Auctioneer. I make a continuous effort to create a smooth transaction for you as the client. Put your trust into an experienced and full time Auctioneer and Realtor. Plan the sale of your property with someone who knows farms and land!
- A focused approach on marketing farm & land real estate in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Dedicated to providing marketing solutions to my clients, whether it be marketing your property using the traditional method as a Realtor, or selling your property at public auction as an Auctioneer. I am a full time Realtor & Auctioneer committed to every detail of your transaction. I will bring integrity, confidentiality, professionalism and ethics to the transaction.
- A decade+ of experience with all types of real estate and personal property auctions.
- Instrumental in helping people with buying and/or selling thousands of acres in agricultural and recreational land.
- Will assist in areas such as transfers involving straight sales, tax-free exchanges, installment sales, life estates, family transfers, farm and ground leases, subdivisions, owner financing and bank financing (payments, payoffs, etc.), Act 319 “Clean and Green” real estate tax appeals, Ag Preservation Easements (selling of development rights), and tax planning such as capital gains. IRS home sale deductions, allocation values between the farm and residential portions of the property, etc.
- PA State Auctioneer Champion
- Multiple Beiler-Campbell Top Agent Awards
- Licensed Auctioneer in Pennsylvania
- Licensed Realtor in Pennsylvania
- Member of Realtors Land Institute (RLI) – 1200 accepted members nationwide, 1 of only 5 in PA
- Member of Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the National Auctioneers Association (NAA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Auctioneers Association (PAA)
- Graduate of the Reading Area Community College Auctioneer Licensing program